Thursday 13 October 2016

A Vocation - Just like a Priest's

 It's 3.30am and our house is quiet, but my vocation won't let me sleep. The Catalysis Trilogy is just now finished and published with this third book, but no-one knows yet except me, which means it's only begun for you. I know you will love this epic story.
                                      
                                      In the coming months, you are going to hear a lot about "The Catalysis Trilogy", and especially about the last book, IMAGO but don't worry. Now that production is finished, I can focus on sharing my ideas with you and I have reduced all three books to make that possible.

                                      I undertake to keep my price to $2.99 for each book for as long as I possibly can. The retailers will add to that so please do shop around. I am also retailing Book of Plebs at the same price.

                                      I will be releasing the Trilogy box set in about two to three weeks and that will be the biggest E-Book out there, with the most cutting edge ideas expressed in the most articulate fashion to create a virtually new genre of Science Fantasy/Science Fiction with unique Spiritual and Literary overtones that will enthral and amaze and just show you what can be done when you fear nothing. 

                                      When you read any one of these books, in any order you like, you'll quickly see that it was never about money. It's a vocation, just like a priest's, but it's not about religion. It's about us, as flawed, scared and brilliant as we are.

                                      Here. Why not download your 3 chapter Mini-E Book preview, or ME-Book, as I call them, and then scroll down to get the 3-Chapters from the other 2 Books of The Catalysis Trilogy and also Book of Plebs. I can do that because I am firm believer in WYSIWYG.

                                     You will not find a better read, but don't believe me if you don't want to. Very soon, other people are going to tell you anyway.

                                      Have an epic day. 


                  





No comments:

Post a Comment